Jump to navigation Jump to search
Azzam is a name of Arabic origin (Arabic: عزام, and may refer to:
- Abdullah Yusuf Azzam, Palestinian Sunni Islamic scholar and theologian
- Abdul Rahman Hassan Azzam (also known as Azzam Pasha), Egyptian diplomat who is known for making the famous Azzam Pasha quotation
- Ahmad Azzam, Syrian footballer
- Azzam Azzam, person who was convicted of spying for Israel
- Bob Azzam, Lebanese singer
- Husam Azzam, Palestinian athlete and paralympian
- Mansour Fadlallah Azzam, Minister of Presidential Affairs of Syria since 2009
- Adam Yahiye Gadahn, spokesman for Al-Qaeda, also known as Azzam the American
- Azzam (2011 yacht), a yacht participating in the 2011–12 Volvo Ocean Race
- Azzam (2013 yacht), Emirati luxury yacht in service since 2013
- Azzam (2014 yacht), the winner of the 2014–15 Volvo Ocean Race
- Azzam Publications, a British publishing house.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Azzam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.