This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was delete. --Rhobite 19:16, Mar 7, 2005 (UTC)
Some user on some website, wow!!. Delete. --User:Boothy443 | comhrÚ 07:00, 23 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. Less than 130 hits on Google suggests that the article's claim of 'thousands of fans' may fall a little short of reality. --[[User:BD2412/deletion debates|BD2412] 07:08, 23 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, not notable, fancruft. Megan1967 08:01, 23 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. No evidence of notability. Andrewa 11:31, 23 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Delete although this nomination is incorrect. He's not a user on a website, he's a Xenogears character: http://www.escaflowneonline.com/xenogears/characters/balthazar.html Andrew Lenahan - Starblind 13:07, Feb 23, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, Non notable. Inter 14:47, 23 Feb 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.