Hello, "Jh7378" and welcome to Wikipedia. A few tips for you:
- Peruse Wikipedia:Welcome, newcomers and associated pages, such as
- You can experiment in the Wikipedia:Sandbox.
- Sign talk page entries with ~~~~, which is automatically converted to a name and date.
- If you have any questions, see Wikipedia:Help, or you can a question at the Wikipedia:Help desk.
- I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian.
. -- Infrogmation 01:00, 12 Oct 2004 (UTC)
Hi! I hate to sound like an old grandma, but the things you're posting really don't meet minimum requirements for inclusion. I'd like to refer you both to Wikipedia:Manual of style and Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not so that you might get a better idea of what this is all about. Please don't hesitate to contact me via my user page. Just click here. - Lucky 6.9 01:09, 12 Oct 2004 (UTC)
Please stop creating "articles" with no useful content. If you wish to start an article, please include at minimum at least one full sentence explaining the topic of the article. -- Infrogmation 01:19, 12 Oct 2004 (UTC)